You know I usually write more general posts on #Weight Loss, but I thought today we'd concentrate on a particular problem area, which bothers so many women out there, which is - the infamous arm fat.
I started having a problem with arm fat myself when I became pregnant with my little daughter. And it's been like that until the day, when I found a gorgeous sleeveless dress I couldn't buy only because my #arms looked incredibly fat in it. So, I decided I had enough. I wanted my pretty arms back and I started working on concentrated fat loss and making my arms slim and fit again.
I am proud to say today that I did get rid of that arm fat and now I have the confidence to wear sleeveless clothes again. And if that's something you want for yourself, I am sure I'll be able to help you with these true and tried 12 tips on how to lose arm fat fast:
1. Watch the Calories
You need to reduce that calorie intake. You need to start counting how many #calories you take into your body. However, I personally think you should be more focused on the quality of food you take in and not the quantity. Does that make sense to you? You do not exactly need to go on a diet for this one. Losing #arm fat really is easy.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6385
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40318