I remember what a serious issue it is to decide wether to have or not have sex in #high school. And when I decided to write a post that would have both pros and #cons, I must admit – it was kind of hard for me to come up with 10 pros, being a girl myself.
I am now married to the one I lost my virginity to and am glad that I was his first as well. However, many friends of mine had a very different experience where having sex actually ruined their #relationship with the guys they loved. So, if are thinking about having sex for the first #time, you really need to think this all through.
And before you do, please consider these 20 teen sex pros and cons #below:
10 Pros of Having Sex …
- 10. Of course it is rather pleasurable later on. It will be even more pleasurable if it is done out of love.
9. When you have sex with your #partner, you are going to feel closer to them. Just make sure you use protection.
8. When you have sex as a teenager, you are obviously responsible and know that you are responsible for what could happen…are you?
7. The two of you are going to be sharing memories together. When you have sex as a teenager, this is something that is very memorable and you will not be able to forget it. Are you ready for that?
6. You will get to experience someone in a way that you would not normally be able to experience them.
5. As a teenager, you will be able to learn what you like and dislike during sexual intercourse.
4. You will get to learn what sleeping with someone is like.
3. You will be able to learn what to do and will be gaining more experiences.
2. When you sleep with someone one your #wedding night, you will not have to worry about having to experience, because you had it as a teenager. This is even better if you marry the one you lost your virginity to.
1. The two of you could be spending the rest of your lives in each other’s life simply because you had sex…