Are you looking for something** beautiful and inspirin****g to write** to your Valentine this year? These touching quotes will express all those things you can't put into words.
• "Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep - burning and unquenchable."
- Bruce Lee, actor and martial artist
• "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore, composer
• "There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love."
- The Bible, First Corinthians 13:13
• "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, poet
• "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao-Tzu, Chinese philosopher
• "In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."
- Maya Angelou, author
• "Even though there may be times It seems I'm far away, never wonder where I am - 'cause I am always by your side."
- Celine Dion from The Power of Love
• "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."
- William Shakespeare, from Romeo and Juliet
• "Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."
- Leo F. Buscaglia, psychologist
• "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
- Helen Keller, blind/deaf author and lecturer
45 Sweetest Romantic Ways to Say “I Love You” …
• "Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."
- Elbert Green Hubbard, writer
• "Paradise is always where love dwells."
- Jean Paul Richter, novelist
• "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss, author
• "Tenderness emerges from the fact that the two persons, longing, as all individuals do, to overcome the separateness and isolation to which we are all heir because we are individuals, can participate in a relationship that, for the moment, is not of two isolated selves but a union."
- Rollo May, psychotherapist
• And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you."
- Colin Raye, songwriter
• "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
- Erich Fromm, psychoanalyst
• "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
- Oprah Winfrey, TV personality
• "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring."
- Oscar Wilde, author
• "To live without loving is to not really live."
- Moliere, writer
• "A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it - A song's not a song 'til you sing it - Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay - Love isn't love 'til you give it away!"
- Oscar Hammerstein, composer
20 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Fabulous Singles …
Did you find a quote in our list that perfectly sums up how you're feeling this** Valentine's Day**? Or, do you have an** inspiring love quote** that sounds even better than these? Please, share them below!
Photo Credit: AntiquesAbout.com