Aren't romantic dates just the best? I just love sitting at a quiet corner table in a candlelit restaurant, holding hands across the table, engaged in great conversation... until something happens, and suddenly the mood is broken! So, I've made a little do and don't list to help me keep the romance going on my big date nights.
1. Do Listen ...
When I'm on a romantic date, I try to talk 20% and listen 80%. It always makes my date feel valuable and appreciated when I'm interested in what he has to say. I love it when #people listen to me, so of course my date would want me to return that favor! And, listening carefully really allows me to get to know someone.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7593
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6083
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4603
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36817