Ever wondered why food companies choose the packaging they do, or why you think some foods #look better than others? Research shows that different colors have different effects on our appetites, so I hunted out the top ten facts...
1. Colors in Food We Avoid ...
We naturally avoid blue, purple and black foods, as we are programmed to think that these foods will be gone off or lethal. Apart from blueberries, gooseberries and eggplants, there are no naturally occurring foods in these colors. However, some foods are dyed these colors, and it does not appear to have the same effect. Popular sweets Smarties were forced to bring back the bright blue sweet after it received many complaints when it was removed!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7563
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6053
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4875
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4103
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36217