I've read recently that keeping a food journal (or a weight-loss/food blog)is a great way to lose weight. When I write down everything I eat and drink all day, I'm a lot less likely to #cheat! So, I've tried to start journaling what I eat, but it can be a complicated task to begin. Here are my top twelve tips for keeping a food journal.
1. Get a Portable Journal ...
My first mistake in food journaling was the journal I bought. I got what was actually an accounting ledger because I loved the layout of the interior sheets... I thought they'd keep me really organized, and it probably would have, but it was too big to carry with me. So, my first tip would be to buy a portable, small journal that can fit in your purse.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617