Since 1995, Vanity Fair has been giving us a Hollywood Issue, usually around March or April. They usually feature a group of actors or actresses that they thought made a big impact in the #world of film the year before. All covers have been shot by the popular and very good Annie Leibovitz. All covers show us the faces of great talent that has graced the silver or the small screen. You will notice that some of these faces are still relevant now while others have faded into obscurity. Which one of these group photos is your favorite?
1. 1995 (Hollywood Highest - Class of 2000)
Jennifer Jason Leigh, Uma Thurman, Nicole Kidman, Patricia Arquette, Linda Fiorentino, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Julianne Moore, Angela Bassett, and Sandra Bullock.
I thought it was a fitting tribute of some sorts to have this post because Sandra just won her Oscars.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8334
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6556
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5195
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518