If you're like me, you're always thinking about a diet, starting a diet, or - worst of all - going off your diet for just one little treat! I'm constantly trying to find ways to lose those last few pounds. So, I've gathered up the twelve best ways for you to get motivated to lose weight. Check out my tips below and remember that it's the small things you should do everyday that add up!
1. Take before Pictures ...
Go ahead and take some really bad pictures of your "before" self. I mean, really bad. No smiles, no makeup, no styled #hair... just you, a sports bra, and a pair of underwear. When you see those pictures stuck to your fridge, you'll be a lot less tempted to chow down on some ice cream or cake.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7743
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6133
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5514
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38417