Many of us have experienced dark circles under our eyes. They make us #look lethargic and ill. They are difficult to conceal and even harder to get rid of. There are many factors that cause this #skin discolouration - some of which are unavoidable such as age or illness.
However there are many ways to prevent them too. If you are tired of looking tired, read on to identify what could be causing the #dark circles and what you can do to prevent them!
1. Identify Allergens ...
Skin discolouration under the #eyes is commonly caused by allergies. If this is the problem you need to work out what is causing the allergy and remove it from your environment.
If it is seasonal there are medications you can take to reduce the symptoms. If you are struggling to work out the root of your problem, make an appointment with a dermatologist to access what could be causing your allergic reaction.
Read about other health conditions that cause under-eye circles in 4 Things That Cause Your Under Eye Dark Circles and Puffiness …
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7683
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5154
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4925
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37817