You have had the same best friend since elementary school. You have seen each other literally go through #everything. You have discussed what your wedding gown would be like back when you were 6. You have lost count of the number of sleepovers you've had. But lately, it seems like the two of you are drifting apart. I've been there too and just so there's no confusion, let me give you 10 signs you are losing your best friend, so that you know for sure.
10. She Moved Away and Didn’t Leave You a Number to Call
Photo Credit: leopardproof
Your best friend has all of a sudden moved away and she didn’t even leave a number, address or e-mail that you could reach her at. Is this a hint or what? Perhaps your best friend believes that she wants to go somewhere else and start a new life like Blake Lively aka Serena Van der Woodson in the Gossip girl. It’s probably nothing you did, just remember that.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617