You have had the same best friend since elementary school. You have seen each other literally go through #everything. You have discussed what your wedding gown would be like back when you were 6. You have lost count of the number of sleepovers you've had. But lately, it seems like the two of you are drifting apart. I've been there too and just so there's no confusion, let me give you 25 signs you are losing your best friend, so that you know for sure.
1. She Moved Away and Didn’t Leave You a Number to Call
Your best friend has all of a sudden moved away and she didn’t even leave a number, address or e-mail that you could reach her at. Is this a hint or what? Perhaps your best friend believes that she wants to go somewhere else and start a new life like Blake Lively aka Serena Van der Woodson in the Gossip girl. It’s probably nothing you did, just remember that.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 98315
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 68910
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6163
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56522