With more pressure than ever, more and more of us, weight losers, are turning to extreme and dangerous ways to shed the pounds.
Being at a healthy weight is important because it protects you from all sorts of health issues that I'm sure you'd rather avoid.
However, most experts will tell you that there is no quick fix.
The best way to drop those stubborn pounds is to burn more calories than you take in by making healthy food choices and getting plenty of exercise.
This formula also ensures the most success.
That being said, it's a good idea to educate yourself on extreme measures that are probably a bad choice.
But is it really worth it?
Here are some of the Most Dangerous Ways to Lose Weight I found and their actual chances of success.
1. Stomach Stapling ...
Estimated Time: 1 -2 days
Level of Danger: High
Chance of Success: Medium
This is what you see in that disturbing picture above.
Stomach Stapling involves creating a pouch in the stomach that can only hold an ounce of food.
This restricts eating, and leads to immediate #weight loss.
However, it is a surgery only given to the very obese, and this is because it is very, very risky.
Stomach infections are common in people who have this surgery, and it is a very extreme way to lose weight.
Unless you are severely overweight, it’s much better to try other, less invasive methods first.
- 65 Fast Ways ⏱ to Lose Weight ⚖️ That Actually Work 👍🏼 ...
- Simple Ways to Maintain Your Weight ⚖ for Girls Who Nailed Their Goal🎯 ...
- 13 Overlooked Ways to Lose Weight That You Should Try ...
- 7 Ways Sleeping More Helps You Lose Weight Faster ...
- 22 Ways to Effortlessly Lose Weight over Summer ...
- Lose Weight ⚖️ by following These Tips 📖 to Limit Your Carbs 🍽 ...