I know this picture is shocking, but that's what some #people are willing to do to their body in order to lose weight. With more pressure than ever, more and more of us, #weight losers, are turning to extreme and dangerous ways to shed the pounds.
But is it really worth it? Here are the 9 Most Dangerous Ways to Lose Weight I found and their actual chances of success.
1. Stomach Stapling ...
Estimated Time: 1 -2 days
Level of Danger: High
Chance of Success: Medium
This is what you see in that disturbing picture above. Stomach Stapling involves creating a pouch in the stomach that can only hold an ounce of food. This restricts eating, and leads to immediate #weight loss. However, it is a surgery only given to the very obese, and this is because it is very, very risky. #Stomach infections are common in people who have this surgery, and it is a very extreme way to lose weight. Unless you are severely overweight, it’s much better to try other, less invasive methods first.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7854
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5975
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5015
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38817