Colors of red and green, snow falling on the tips of our noses, and hot coco are just a few of my favorite winter #things. But they aren't the only ideas I have for winter weddings, here are 5 more that may keep your winter wedding cozy and bright on a long winter's night!
5. Silver Bells and Red Roses...
Color your wedding red with beautiful roses and sexy high heels as silver hair accessories accent your winter wedding. Your bridesmaids will love you for choosing long dresses in silver that will look great to wear again for a New Year's Eve party! Match your groomsmen in silver neck ties and your wedding party is complete! Check out the Perfect Palette for more winter wedding inspiration.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8264
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6455
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418