I hated not being able to do what I wanted as a child. I’ve always been quite independent and wise so being told what to do and stopped from going out drove me mad... Luckily, it didn’t take me long to prove to my parents that I was responsible enough to be treated like an #adult. Are you having the same problem? Here are my top ten ways to show your #parents that you are responsible.
1. Talk to Your Parents about What You Want
Photo Credit: pinklilyblossom
Tell them about your dreams, and your aspirations. Not just seeing Lady Gaga in concert and going clubbing, though! Let them know you are thinking about your future and what you want to do with your #life.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6876
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5335
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3495