Experts have stated that a woman’s fertility peaks when you are 24. Therefore, it is a good idea to have a baby while you are in your 20s. I had a child when I was 18, then another 2 years later. My parents had me in their early 20s as well. I believe, as long as you are ready, having a baby in your 20s is fine. #Below, I am going to give you 8 reason to have a baby in your 20s.
8. You’ll Heal Easier
If you have a #baby in your 20s, then you are going to heal easier. #Things will go back to normal quicker and your skin still has lots of elasticity in it, so you should not have a problem there. The older you get, the longer it takes for your body to heal.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418