With so many jeans on the market, it’s essential to do your assignment and get the right pair for your body type. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting designer jeans or not, the key to fabulosity is knowing your fit and strutting it right!
1. Get the Right Cut of Jeans:
Hourglass. Don’t hide…
Go ahead and show your figure! A pair of lower-riding, slim fit, straight #jeans is a great way of accentuating those curves while still looking natural.
Full Curves. Easily handled…
Get a #pair of slim fit, boot-cut jeans. To really bring out your body’s pizzazz, get a darker wash.
Short Legs. No Capris please…
Elongate your legs and accentuate you figure in full-length, skinny jeans with crosshatch fabric – steer away from the stretch denim.
Read "5 Cuts of Jeans, 76 Best Denim Stores" (coming soon) to get more information on the cuts and where to get those fabulous jeans
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8614
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40818
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40412