1. Moisturize the Right Way …
Dry skin is usually sensitive and, since winter tends to worsen the condition, it requires thorough care. The best approach to managing dry #skin is to avoid using commercial creams and lotions that contain mineral oils and other petroleum products.
Every morning after showering, pat your entire #body with virgin coconut oil, cocoa butter, or shea butter. They contain naturally occurring nourishing ingredients, such as essential oils, skin-friendly Vitamins A, C, D and E, and protein.
Natural creams and lotions are extremely beneficial for dry skin - they heal, deeply moisturize, and protect skin from aging.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7934
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6105
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5055
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38918