Everyone has seen the adverts showing #men lifting weights and looking great, but who knew weight lifting was equally beneficial to women? Researchers have recently found compelling reasons for women to start lifting weights too, but the number of #women following this advice is still very small. Here are the top ten reasons you should hit the weights...
1. It’ll Make You Strong!
Including weights in your exercise program will help strengthen the muscles. Recent studies have shown that even moderate #weight training can increase a women’s overall strength by 50%. Wouldn't you love to show your boyfriend/husband that you are not just a fragile #girl. And imagine all the extra shopping bags you can carry!
Photo Credit: lomokev
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8394
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6576
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5215
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39412