Friday night has come and I’ve been asked to baby-sit. It has the potential to be a night of never ending noise and leave me a massive headache. Luckily for me I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep the children controlled until Mom and Dad get home. Here are 10 fun things I like to do when babysitting.
Photo Credit: Whipped Bakeshop
I can’t begin to explain the level of excitement that ensues when I’m babysitting and say the word "brownies." I let them measure the ingredients, crack the eggs, hold the mixer, and best of all, lick the spoon! The same goes for any other baked good. Not only does your kid have fun doing it, but they get a delicious treat at the end!
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 98515
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 69010
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6163
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56722