Friday night has come and I’ve been asked to baby-sit. It has the potential to be a night of never ending noise and leave me a massive headache. Luckily for me I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep the children controlled until Mom and Dad get home. Here are 10 fun things I like to do when babysitting.
Photo Credit: Whipped Bakeshop
I can’t begin to explain the level of excitement that ensues when I’m babysitting and say the word "brownies." I let them measure the ingredients, crack the eggs, hold the mixer, and best of all, lick the spoon! The same goes for any other baked good. Not only does your kid have fun doing it, but they get a delicious treat at the end!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218