Knowing your skin type is absolutely necessary in order to make a right decision about a proper skin care or treatment, which is suitable for your particular skin needs. The initial quality, or type, of your skin is genetically determined - meaning that you are born with it.
However, the health and beauty of your skin later in life largely depends on what you eat and how you take care of yourself. A popular Russian saying states that, after the age of 30, a woman looks the way she deserves …To always look great, the first step is to determine your skin type so that you can match it with the best recommended methods to improve your look and slow the aging process.
5 Home-Made Face Masks for Winter Skin Care…
Generally, we can single out five basic skin types: normal, dry, oily, combination, and sensitive, with each having particular characteristics and requiring specific care and/or treatment.
To determine your type, use a simple test with a clean facial tissue (or paper) to wipe your #face in the morning, when you have just woken up:
1. Normal Skin
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418