Best mascara is not that easy to find, especially if you are looking for it all by yourself. Such a quest for best mascaras out there can be both tiring and expensive.
So, if you'd rather take advantage of our editorial team's research and experience, you'll be able to find the perfect mascara for you right now, reading this post on 10 Best Mascaras together with the expert reviews from both, our editorial team and our fellow readers. We've got everything you need to know about your choices of the top mascaras: promises, real experiences, prices, pros, and cons, so all you have to do is choose The Best Mascara for You! (and share your choice with other ;)
And here we go!
TEN BEST MASCARAS
Starting with the last, but not least - one of the best mascaras from Dior ...
10. Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara
Best Mascara Rating: 4.3 out of 5
What This Top Mascara Promises:
Dior reinvents mascara by incorporating pro techniques into one ingenious product. Courtesy of Black Fix Complex - a unique blend of deeply saturated pigments - this creamy formula is the first to reproduce the intensity of kohl. Thickening powder adds staying power, while an Arabic gum extract provides a perfect charcoal-like finish and adds to its incredible resistance. Spectacularly intense!
What Makes It One of The Best Mascaras:
Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara easily gets 4.3 stars; it's definitely one of the best mascaras you can find. The formula really is smooth, enough so that it’s easy to put on several coats when you want a really dramatic look. It really does lengthen your lashes, too, and makes them look thicker as well as longer. Like all the Dior mascaras on this list, it does extremely well when you use a primer, too. Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer is just a perfect product to apply before the mascara if you want an even more dramatic look. The wand might be a little large for those with shorter lashes, and you might need to wipe off the tiny bits of mascara that'll get on your eyelid until you get a hand of this wand. Other than that - this mascara is perfect!
- this fabulous mascara truly lengthens, defines, volumes, curls and separates at the same time
- it has a great texture
- the wand is perfect for those with longer lashes
- it colors your lashes in very rich dark black color that's perfect for brunettes or those who are going for a dramatic look or doing a smokey eye
- the packaging of this mascara is very chic
- some women report flaking, but it's not very common, before you buy, please make sure your mascara was properly stored. Ask the sales assistant to open it and show you the wand, so that you could see the texture of the mascara. There should be no clumps, the texture of the mascara should be smooth.
- if you have very oily skin, this mascara might be smudging in the heat a little bit, but no excessively so. Just like any other non-waterproof mascara.
- some women say this top mascara starts clumping towards the end. Again, proper storage and use are needed to make this mascara work all the way. Do not leave the tube open for long, close it as soon as you are done putting it on and don't pump air with the wand into your mascara tube, as it causes drying out and as a result - might cause clumping.
Recommended Price: $24.50 at sephora.com
Have you already tried this top mascara? Please share your experience with Dior DiorShow Black Out Mascara in the comments section, we'd love to hear about your experience...