Summer could be a dangerous time for our face skin. Heat, wind, dust, and excessive sun exposure, can easily damage its delicate cells and pores. In the summer, our skin needs especially careful and thorough care, whenever we are choosing makeup, creams, soaps, and also… food that we place on our plates!
The sun is happy to shine on us and we should be ready to accept that.
Maintaining the skin during summer time is one of the important one for women.
Sukanya,Handy Dandy Beauty Tips
• Cut down on sugar and grains - you really do not need these products;
they interfere with healthy metabolism, disrupt homeostasis, and depress your immunity.
Pimples and other undesirable face “decorations” are caused by excessive carbs in the diet.
Continue to drink lots of water, even though you may not be as thirsty.
It is natural to drink the right amount of water during the summer season to rehydrate.
However, it is essential to rehydrate all year long and drinking six to eight glasses of water a day helps to keep your skin properly hydrated and looking its best.
Of course, a healthy #diet and avoiding cigarette smoking also shows on your skin.
• Morning and evening sun is best for face tanning.
In other times, stay in the shade or wear a wide-brimmed hat (a favourite of rich and sophisticated European ladies).
Remember that the rays of the sun are at their strongest between about 10 a.m.
and 4 p.m.
A good rule of thumb is that, whenever your shadow is longer than you, it’s much safer to be outside in the sun.
• Refresh your face with a rejuvenating homemade tonic.
Toning helps to tone and #refresh the skin and help to add a finishing touch to the process of cleansing as it removes all cream and greasy residue.
Alice, Homemade Beauty Tips
Brew the flowers of camomile or calendula, freeze the “tea”, and use the ice cubes to wake up your skin in the morning.
These soothing herbs contain natural ingredients that moisturize and soften your skin better than any commercial products.
• Nourish your face with soothing masks made of soft fruit mixed with cream or yogurt .
The best fruits are well-ripened bananas or strawberries.
Cover your eyes with cucumber slices, apply the mask, put your feet up, and use this time to rest or meditate.
Nothing else will better rejuvenate the freshness and healthy glow of your face!
There is nothing quite like the feel of creamy soft skin after treating oneself to a beauty masque.
Indulgent, creamy, soothing, and above all refreshing are some ways to describe it.
Pampering aside, a beauty #mask cleanses and clarifies the skin.
Cooling Papaya Masque©
4 tbsp ripe papaya pulp, mashed
½ tsp pure honey
A squeeze of lemon juice
Mix all ingredients together.
Apply on face.
Leave on for 10 minutes.
Rinse off with cold tap #water.
• At the end of the day, gently wash your skin with the mildest soap (I personally prefer French facial soaps with goat’s milk).
Never go to bed with any #makeup still on your face.
The secret of looking cool and fresh in summer lies in the cleansing routines.
• Use a natural, homemade cream after washing: mix extra-virgin coconut oil with a couple of drops of essential oils of carrot seed and sweet orange.
This fragrant, rich and creamy balm has antioxidant and emollient properties.
While you sleep, it will slowly penetrate your face skin to restore its vital moisture and #beauty.
Start taking care of your skin when you’re young and make it a habit.
You will benefit from it later in the future, I can assure you.
don’t skimp simply because you’re too tired or too lazy.
Once it’s a habit, it should be easy enough, but it is so important to make it a habit in the first place.
The health and beauty of the face is a result of your conscious approach that emphasizes the right diet and natural skin care products.
Enjoy the remarkably satisfying benefits of these summer strategies and relax, knowing that your skin looks young, smooth and healthy!
About the Author
Amanda Brown is our Healthy Lifestyle Expert. Amanda lives in Canada, and her background includes Degrees in Ethnology, History, and Wholistic Therapies. Her true passion, though, lies in the fields of traditional nutrition, history of medicine… learn more about Amanda here.
- 2️⃣1️⃣ Crazy 🆒 Celeb Tattoo Inspos 💉🎨 for Girls Who Want Cool Ink ...
- 7 Strategies to Get a Tan before Summer ...
- 7 Celebrity Skin Care Tips I Use Everyday ...
- 7 Fabulous Uses for Face Oils That Solve the Most Common Beauty Woes ...
- The Most Attractive 🎀 Ways for Women 👩🏿👩🏼👩🏽👩🏻 to Sit 🛋 and Stand 🚶🏼 ...
- Target Exercises 🎯for Girls Who Want a Beautiful Toned and Tight Face👸 ...