We always want to look our best for the beach season, and what could be more attractive than smooth, healthy, tanned skin? Today, I am sharing my secrets of summer body care - simple and reliable strategies that every girl would appreciate.
To always look gorgeous, your skin only needs 3 things:
• healthy nutrition,
• exposure to the sun,
There’s no question being in the sun gives you that feel good factor and wonderful natural Vitamin D. However, limit your exposure and avoid the hottest times of the day when the sun is at its highest…
• and natural body care products.
Take care of your skin and look fantastic this summer by following these 5 steps:
• A teaspoon of** cod liver oil** supplies you with the daily requirement of essential fats (including Omega-3 fatty acids), as well as Vitamins D and A, which are crucial for rejuvenating cells and keeping skin moist and smooth.
Any skin care discourse which does not include a discussion of nutrition is lacking a fundamental principle of healthy skin care. Good health and beauty are synonymous.
Evie, Skin Care For a Perfect Beauty
• Lacto-fermented products such as sauerkraut, yogurt, fish sauce and miso, are highly beneficial for your digestive tract. Good looking skin is a reflection of what you put in your tummy.
• Avoid using sunscreen. Potentially deadly skin cancer (melanoma) is NOT caused by the sun, but by artificial chemicals in our food, air, and… laboratory-produced body care products! Moreover, exposure to the sun is the only way for the body to convert and use Vitamin D - one of the most important fat-soluble vitamins. A word of caution though, use sun in moderation.
Many of us believe that use of tanning oils on skin and then getting tanned is safe. But that is not true. No tanning oil prevents the sun. If it had prevented sun, you would not have got tanned!
Make Up Tips
• **Try a natural body scrub. **For clean and glowing skin, use a scrub made of equal amounts of corn flour and honey, once a week.
A great, easy exfoliating treatment is to use a little organic honey and a little sugar mixed together. The honey will moisturize your face while the sugars natural acids gently exfoliate without creating microscopic tears in your delicate skin.
Anna Hardey,Natural Skin Care
• Brew your own amazing body lotion. Combine a couple of drops each of essential rose and lavender oils with almond oil, and pamper this fragrant and delectable concoction on your skin after a shower or just before tanning. The results are truly wonderful!
Drink plenty of water through the day, not merely to replenish humidity lost to the heat and panic but also to help blush toxins out of the body and keep skin looking apparent and glossy.
Use these hints and you will be amazed at how delicate, smooth, and healthy your skin will feel. Stay tuned, as I will return with more alternative beauty secrets - next time, special summer hair and face needs.