1. Cleopatra and Mark Antony ...
When: 31 BC
Where: Rome and Egypt
What's So Special about Their Love: These two had a love so strong, war was waged against them to break them up. When Mark Antony left his wife, Octavia, for the mesmerizing Cleopatra, Octavia's brother Octavian brought the army of Rome to destroy them. These two lovers were so entranced with each other that they committed suicide rather than be apart- the ultimate Romeo and Juliet true love story.
Learn more: about Cleopatra and Marc Antony's first meeting...
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8334
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6556
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5195
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518