With our busy lifestyles it's not always practical to run off to the spa when we need a mini retreat for ourselves...
That's why bring the spa experience into our own homes could be a great solution for us, busy girls!
If you have access to a bathtub, then you have all it takes to create your own mini home spa!
Read on to see how you can create your mini beauty oasis with these easy 17 tips...
Schedule Your Home Spa ...
A key component to this is planning your home spa experience in advance.
Schedule time in your busy agenda for you, and stick to it. Set aside a minimum of one hour, but as you understand, the more #time you can give it, the better!
If you like the experience, don't forget to schedule it into your weekly or monthly planner and you will be amazed at what it can do for your soul and #body...
Tip # 2.
Don't forget to get all the supplies you need beforehand.
Tip # 3.
Make sure that you have the place to yourself or, at minimum, that the place is quiet. Ask #people in your home to give you some privacy.
Tip # 4.
If you have a friend or roommate that is open to helping set it up for you so you can just walk into the scene and enjoy, all the better!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218