As the weather turns colder, it’s more important to take care of your skin. Maintaining that dewy, youthful look of spring even when harsh weather outdoors and dry heat indoors threatens to dry out our skin isn’t impossible. The secret is to focus on nourishing and pampering your skin from the inside out.
1. Sweet Potatoes.
One of the best natural sources of beta-carotene, which your body turns into vitamin A to nourish your skin, sweet potatoes provide pack a healthy-skin wallop. Up to 262% of your daily Vitamin A needs can come from one single baked sweet potato. Bake sweet potatoes with the skin on to preserve the nutrients and taste. Sweet potatoes also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help sooth #skin battered by the chilly winter wind.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8754
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6826
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5325
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40812