Before I get started, let me type a quick disclaimer: this is most certainly NOT a list of nutritious, low calorie snacks that will satisfy your sweet cravings. This is a list of my favorite guilty pleasures, sweet treats that I know are bad for me, but I don’t care. See how many of these you love, too, for occasional indulgences!
1. Lindt Lindor Truffles
Photo Credit: chocolate_soul
These are far and away my favorite guilty pleasure, a stiff shell of chocolate with a creamy filling inside. You might be wondering if three of these little truffles are enough. Bear in mind they’re so rich, so very exquisite, that indeed, three pieces is enough to share! Choose from milk chocolate (red wrapper), dark chocolate (blue), raspberry (pink), hazelnut (brown) white chocolate (yellow), mint (green), peanut butter (orange), or extra dark chocolate (black).
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8584
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6736
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40312