From adding a sweet little #love note to his lunchbox to buying him season tickets for his favorite football team, there are hundreds of ways to say “I love you.” But if you’re looking for something a little more romantic, or unique, then #read on! Here’s my list of the 14 most romantic ways to say “I love you,” complete with a budget, timing, and romance scale!
1. Pamper Him
Budget: $80 - $200, depending on the spa
Perfect timing: Dating for one year or more
How romantic: Very romantic
He may not want to admit it, but your man loves to be pampered. He might not enjoy a facial or a pedicure, but he’s sure to enjoy a massage and maybe even a manicure minus the pretty pink polish. Most spas offer packages for men, including a massage and some other pampering perks, like hot stone treatments, sea salt scrubs, or aromatherapy, usually for an hour. Contact your spa to find out what they offer, or call another spa that specializes in relaxation for #men. Be sure to check out the place before buying anything — you don’t want to send him somewhere seedy!
Photo Credit: oxigeno salon
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8394
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6576
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5215
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39412