Food and wine pairing can be quite a dilemma. Just think about a starter of Thai coconut soup with a lobster salad, or pineapple fois gras bonbon… What wine would you choose to sharpen the taste of such delectable dishes? Would you serve creamy red Burgundy or light white Chardonnay to #compliment pan-seared tile fish with the green asparagus foam that you drizzled over it?
Pairing wine with food is a sophisticated art, which is still being discovered, taught, and exercised by the best chefs of the #world. That does not mean, however, that this art is unapproachable for those of us who are neither chefs nor intricate gourmets, but just connoisseurs of tasty cuisines and lovers of good wines. The wine is not human, but we are, which makes a choice of appropriate wines, to enhance the taste of our food, a highly subjective process. This is why I dare today to share with you my very own picks of great wine/food combinations. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave your comments #below! :)
Drink this intense fruity wine by itself on a hot summer day, or pair it with grilled fish or chicken with Thai spices.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8464
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6626
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5235
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39512