Okay, so I am just going to come out and tell you that I got married at a young age.
I was born in January of 1985 and got married on October 24, 2003.
If you do the math, you will see that I was 18 years old.
In my own personal opinion, if you have your priorities straight, then marrying young is perfectly fine.
It’s almost been 7 years since I have got married and we are still going strong.
In fact, 2 children have developed from that love.
One is 5 (Ariela) and the other is 4 (Ian).
I do not regret anything.
These 8 pros and cons on getting married at a young age is to help you make your decision.
In order to make a decision, you have to look at #things both ways – hence the pros and cons.
Let’s get started now:
To start with, I am going to give you the four cons of getting married at a young age:
1. Not Enough Time to Get to Know Each Other
Photo Credit: strange_wax
Chances are, you really do not know one another.
If you rush into marriage, then you are not going to get the time to know each other fully.
- 10 Signs 💔 That You Should Stay Single ☝🏼️ ...
- 7 Reasons to Get Married at the Courthouse...
- 7 Things That Get Better with Age ...
- 9 Pros and Cons of Using Makeup Brushes ...
- 7 Pros and Cons of the Royal Wedding ...
- Lessons in Kissing: Ways to Lock Lips like a Pro with 25 Kisses Every Girl Should Know ...