Like most #people, when I'm hungry and need a snack, I grab a cookie, candy bar, chips or popcorn. Who wouldn’t want to have them to snack on? Well, I have decided that it’s #time to change up my routine. Of course, in order to maintain or lose #weight it’s all about moderation. But why not give up some of your favorites for a healthier option? Of course, I will take at least one day a week and splurge on something that I enjoy to eat. Why deprive yourself of your guilty favorites? I have listed just a few low-carb snacks ideas that you can have at home or work... try working these into your snack rotation!
1. Turkey and Cheese Roll-Ups
Cut one part-skim mozzarella cheese stick in half lengthwise. Roll about 1 ounce of sliced roasted turkey breast around half of a part skim mozzarella cheese stick and repeat with the remaining cheese and turkey to make a total of two roll-ups. *Each serving contains: 3.5 grams carbohydrates, 0.3 gram fiber, 144 #calories, 17 grams protein, 6.6 grams fat, and 3.8 grams saturated fat.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8284
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6516
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6283
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5165
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418