Edited by Tania
If you're hoping to nail your dream job, you better come to the job interview prepared, motivated and best of all – appropriately dressed.
Remember that you're selling yourself and your skills when you're meeting a prospective employer – so you should present and dress yourself well.
For women, here are a few tips:
• No minis! Your skirt should decently cover your thighs when you sit down.
• No fish stockings! You want to nail the job, not the --- (never mind, lol).
• No shoes that are too sexy. Closed shoes, not too high heels should be fine.
• No cleavage. Again, it's the job that you want to nail – so don't show too much skin.
• Classics are always appropriate.
Now, take a look at some of our** top picks for the items** that you can wear to that all-important job interview:
1 Knee length skirts****
Shown here is a** Donna Karan** sculpted jersey slim skirt. The classic pencil cut, streamlined look and the color of the skirt will match any office jacket that you are planning to wear.
2. Classic Pencil Dress
Wear it with or without a jacket – you'll do fine with both.
3 A 'creative' Top****
This Phillip Lim half-bow blouse is perfect. It's made of silk, and the floral print is artsy yet formal enough to be worn in an office environment. You'll surely bag the position when you come dressed for an interview in this top!
4 A Well-Tailored Business Suit****
5 Personal Jewelry****
A pair of conservative earrings – not too big – will do. And if you want to make a personal fashion statement, this hammered bangle set from Monica Vinader will look great when worn with your business suit.
Follow these business fashion tips and you'll be on your way to bagging the job of your dreams!
Please rate this article