So you and your boyfriend have been going together for a while now. You’re both infatuated with one another and having the time of your lives when suddenly the old green eyed monster appears and takes its toll! Have you ever had a jealous boyfriend? Dealing with jealously in a relationship is a problem known to millions across the world. Below are some great tips on how to deal with a jealous boyfriend in particular.
1. Don’t Deal – a Relationship is Supposed to Be Built on Trust. if Your Boyfriend is Acting Jealous without a Good Reason then Maybe the Best Thing to do is Move on to Prevent Yourself from Having to Deal with the Baggage
2. Accepting the Issue – Ask Yourself if You Really Love Him. if You do Love Him and Want the Relationship to Work then You’re Going to Have to Learn to Accept His Insecurity and Find Ways to Change It. You’re Going to Have to Accept It considering You Knew It before You Got Too Involved. Accepting It Means Not Yelling or Arguing about It with Your Boyfriend
3. What is the Issue? - You Can’t Fix a Problem until You Figure out What the Problem is! Why is He Jealous? Did He Have a Troubled Childhood and is Needing to Feel Accepted? Did He Have a Bad past Relationship and Wants to Prevent the Same Things from Reoccurring? Try to Find out Where the Problem Lies
4. Listen to Him– with Determining the Problem You’re Going to Have to Listen. You’re Never Going to Understand Why He is Jealous Unless You Listen to What He Has to Say. in Turn This Will Help You Learn More about Your Jealous Boyfriend and How to Handle His Insecurities
5. Talk about It – Arguing is Only Going to Make the Situation Worst. He is Ultimately Jealous Due to His Fear of You Leaving Him. if You Express Your Feelings Assertively to Him and Not Aggressively There is a Good Chance His Attitude Will Change in Your Favor
6. Be Open with Him– Don’t Hide Things from Him. Hiding Things from One Another Will Only Create a Tension That in Turn Will Cause Friction like Him Being a Jealous Boyfriend. It’s Always Best to Be Honest and Open about How You Feel to Prevent Any Surprises or Arguments in the Future
7. Set Relationship Rules –This Works Vice Versa! Establishing a Set of Ground Rules in a Relationship is a Good Way to Allow the Other the Knowledge of Knowing What Buttons Not to Press! if the Couple Truly Cares about One Another and Follows the Set Rules It Will Prevent a Lot of Arguments!
8. Build His Confidence – Make Him Feel Good about Himself! Hearing Compliments from You and Understanding That You Truly Care about Him Will Make Him Start to Feel More Confident with His New Found Confidence He Will Start to See Other Situations as Less of a Threat to His Bond with You
9. Involve Him – Involve Him in Your Life. Involving Him in More Aspects of Your Life Will Show Him He Has No Reason to Be Paranoid
10. Reverse Psychology – if You Have Tried Everything You Can Think of and All Has Failed Try Giving Him a Dose of His Own Medicine. Act Jealous for Stupid Reasons. after He is Showing Signs That You’re Actions Are Bothering Him Explain to Him That’s How You Feel when He Acts That Way. Maybe then He Will See How Silly He Was Acting and Change for the Better
Now that you have some tips on how to deal with a jealous boyfriend it’s time for you to go out and take action! After all you don’t want to lose him and you want to make it work right? Try some of these tips on your over jealous boyfriend and come back to share the success of your efforts.