Adult acne is definitely an unpleasant thing to have, especially if you are a woman and care about how you look.
If you are well above the teen age and suddenly start developing blackheads and blemishes on your face, which do not want to go away no matter how careful you are about your personal hygiene, read the following facts on what causes adult acne and what you can do to get rid of it.
What makes more than 60 millions of adults in the States (the vast majority of whom are women!) develop middle-age acne, while it is still a rare condition in more traditional societies?
The answer is definitely in our industrial lifestyle, bad dietary preferences, and extreme environmental pollution.
The basic causes are the following:1.
Bad diet is number one cause of adult-onset acne.
Bad diet, which robs us of essential nutrients and disrupts both digestive ecology and healthy hormonal balance, usually consists of the following:
- overconsumption (more than 100 grams a day) of carbohydrates, especially in the form of processed breads, pastas, sugar, sweets, soda pop, etc., which stimulates insulin production and severely worsens an acne condition;
- giving preference to newfangled vegetable oils, margarines, and trans fats in processed foods, instead of eating traditional animal fats with antimicrobial and hormone-stabilizing properties (coconut and marine oils, natural butter, cultured cream, etc.);
- eating non-organic meats and dairy products, which contain a big amount of residual hormones and other medication that are fed to the cattle on a regular basis.
Consumption of such impure products is especially dangerous for #women, because female hormones are very sensitive and can easily get out of balance due to foreign synthetic medication in the food.
In time, this bad diet manifests as PMS, pregnancy complications, pathological menopause, and adult acne;
- eating mostly “dead”, cooked and processed, foods, which do not provide friendly bacteria for the digestive tract.
It’s interesting to note that women who regularly eat natural yogurt, home-made pickles and unpasteurized sauerkraut, rarely suffer from adult acne.
2. Hormones, Which, Again, Easily Get out of Balance Due to Inappropriate Food, Stress, Hormone-containing Medication, Birth-control Pills, and Changes Brought by the Monthly Cycle, Menopause and Pregnancy
- 8 Tips on Getting Rid of Acne Fast ...
- 7 Top Adult Acne Treatments ...
- 7 Possible Reasons You Can't Get Rid of Your Acne ...
- Who Knew 😱 These Awesome Facts 👏🏼 about Breasts 👙?!
- 8 Tips for Dealing with Adult Acne ...
- 25 Natural 🎍Remedies for Menstrual 🚩 Cramps and Pain 😣 for Girls Needing Relief without Pills 💊 ...