Aside from writing, running is one of my passions in life. I started running about 10 months ago and in that span of #time, I have run 2 official half-marathons and countless short distance races. As I write this post, I am training for a full marathon which happens in January 2011. I am not a fast runner and I do not have podium finishes. I don’t even finish anywhere near top ten. Despite being an average runner, I continue to run for the sheer love of it. I have found in my 10 months of hitting the pavement that there are joys that a runner experiences.
1. Muscle Gain
Photo Credit: brianapa
The first thing you notice after running regularly for several weeks is the gain of muscle mass. You #look leaner and the muscles in your lower body feel more firm.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418