Being more affectionate in your relationship tends to make you both more comfortable with one another, as well as bringing you closer together too. There are plenty of subtle ways to show your loved one just how much you care. Here are #8 ways to be more affectionate for you to use.
8. A Playful Nudge
I find humor to be a large part of a #relationship. If you can’t laugh with someone you love, then how can you be completely comfortable? A playful nudge given to your loved one when you both are joking around is a simple sign of #affection. Make sure it’s just a nudge and not a sock to the arm that will cause bruises. This gesture might be alright if you’re being one of the guys, but it isn’t a very loving gesture!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8464
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6626
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5235
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39512