The tortoise is one of the easiest pets to care for. They love your company and love to roam around. I just got a Russian Tortoise and I named him Du Hast he is one of my many reptiles that I have. So, I decided to give you 7 tips on caring for a Russian Tortoise. Please, make sure you #read about the pet before you get them.
7. They do Not Need Water
Photo Credit: PS95
Do not get this tortoise thinking that you need to put him in water. Sure, they do need to soak every other day. You should include a small water tray in their cage. Just know that they aren’t the type to place in a tank of water.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8284
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6516
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6283
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5165
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418