Is eating beef really bad for you? Does it cause heart attacks, strokes, and cancers, as we are constantly being told by diet dictocrats? It’s pretty easy to get confused, and we women are especially vulnerable, because we want to be healthy and #look good, right?
What is the truth?
Consider the following:
- Studies indicate that, if our ancestors had not eaten red meats, the brain of humans would be 1/4 of its present size! During human evolution, our adaptation to red meat and the vital protein and fats it provides, is one of the KEY reasons behind the rapid growth in our intelligence and brain capacity.. without meat we still would be living in the trees eating bananas!
- In regions where #people have the longest lifespan, the diet is based almost exclusively on meat of ruminant animals and cultured dairy products.
- Protein in beef and lamb provides plenty of building blocks for our body, ensuring strong lean muscles and healthy hormones.
- Red meat is an excellent source of vital minerals like zinc, iron, and magnesium. In meat, these minerals exist in form that is much easier for the #body to absorb compared to the minerals in grains and pulses.
- Vitamin B12, which can be obtained ONLY from animal sources and which is abundant in beef, is crucial for a healthy nervous system and blood.
- The carnitine in red meat is essential for balanced and steady functioning of the eart.
- Beef and lamb fat is rich in linoleic and palmiotelic acids, which have strong anticancer effects and fight viruses and other pathogens.
In the next article, we will discover the #best ways to cook red meat so that its vital force is not destroyed. In the meantime, remember that beef or lamb on your plate is not only a gourmet delight, but also the best way to protect your beauty and health.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 98515
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 69010
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6239
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6163
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56722