However much automobile #technology advances, driving is still a human activity and therefore is subject to human capability. Unfortunately, every year, there are thousands of fatalities due to traffic accidents and even more, possibly countless numbers of injuries, not to mention accidents where the only damage is done to the car. Here are some of the major #causes of motor accidents.
Drunk driving is the primary worldwide cause of #motor accidents. Alcohol can blur vision and inhibit clear thinking and even in small amounts response times may be impaired without you realising it. There are limits and guidelines but reactions to #alcohol are completely individual so what’s the best way to ensure you are safe ? NEVER drink and drive
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218