Are you blessed, like me, with sensitive skin? Do you find that most brands make you react? It’s definitely rather hit and miss, but here are some brands designed for sensitive #skin that you might like to try.
1. Green People
Green People make organic skincare and makeup. The #makeup is even suitable for ezcema sufferers, which is good news for me. Each product on the website has a full list of ingredients, and whether it is suitable for vegans or vegetarians. I fancy trying their #Aloe Vera shampoo, as it’s a nightmare trying to find one that doesn’t make my sensitive scalp itch.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418