Now we all know that airbrushing, retouching, and photoshopping are the norm these days when it comes to celebrity photos. It seems that none of us readers really know how a celebrity truly looks like in real life because they are always caked with #makeup and their magazine covers and print ads are ALWAYS heavily edited.
I am not against a pretty picture. In fact, a little retouching or editing to sell a product or a magazine is fine. But when the final picture turrns out ugly because of the editing, then we've got a problem. A good editing job is fine. A terrible one is unforgivable. #Below are ridiculous photo retouching jobs. They will make you laugh hard and cringe at the same #time.
Disclaimer: I am not against the celebrities in these photos. I will not say anything terrible about them. This post is about the terrible editing job that the team behind the photos did.
1. Lindsay Lohan for Harper's Bazaar
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 97515
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 68310
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6219
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6143
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56422