Now we all know that airbrushing, retouching, and photoshopping are the norm these days when it comes to celebrity photos. It seems that none of us readers really know how a celebrity truly looks like in real life because they are always caked with #makeup and their magazine covers and print ads are ALWAYS heavily edited.
I am not against a pretty picture. In fact, a little retouching or editing to sell a product or a magazine is fine. But when the final picture turrns out ugly because of the editing, then we've got a problem. A good editing job is fine. A terrible one is unforgivable. #Below are ridiculous photo retouching jobs. They will make you laugh hard and cringe at the same #time.
Disclaimer: I am not against the celebrities in these photos. I will not say anything terrible about them. This post is about the terrible editing job that the team behind the photos did.
1. Lindsay Lohan for Harper's Bazaar
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8214
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6425
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418