No matter what age you are - unwanted body hair is a fact of life, which becomes especially annoying in the summer. Can you imagine yourself at a popular resort, as a hairy-legged gal fabulously clad in a designer bikini? If not, these at-home waxing tips could be of a great help!
Unfortunately, the tools for hair removal are not perfect:
- Shaving can lead to cuts, skin irritations, and ingrown hairs. Another gloomy fact about razors is that they make #hair thicker and can even trigger its further growth. In addition, fabulous after-shave smoothness does not last long…
- Laser removal is a costly, long, and painful process, which does not necessarily guarantee a perfect result.
- Waxing (applying hot wax to the skin and then quickly ripping it off) is not perfect either, but it is way cheaper than lasering, lasts much longer than shaving, and can easily be performed at home. A word of caution, though - unskilful waxing can result in bruising or torn skin, which would not #look too appealing no matter what side of the bathing suit you are on…
In order to avoid disturbing results of clumsy waxing, and to ensure the perfect fruit of your waxing efforts - oh, that virginally smooth skin! - #read and apply our 5-at-home-waxing-tips-from-the-pros:
1. Never wax just after sunbathing or a tanning salon …
Tanning always harms epidermis - the outer layer of #skin. So, when you are putting hot wax on it, pulling and ripping it off can peel a few layers of your skin, and you can end up with visible bruises or even scabs.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7513
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6033
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4845
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 3722
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 35817