There are some habits you definitely shouldn’t lose when you become part of a couple, but how do you know what to give up and what to keep? Here’s my list of the ten singleton habits you shouldn’t lose just because you’ve got a new #man...
Photo Credit: *April*
You remembered the card, so why should he get the credit? Just because you are in a relationship isn’t a reason to start signing #everything from both of you... one of my friends got so obsessed with this that by the end of the day they became a couple, she signed her texts from both of them, and merged their facebooks. You haven’t grown another head, so keep your own identity!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418