There are two kinds of songs in the world — songs about when love is good, and songs about what happens when it goes bad. If you’ve ever suffered a heart-break, then chances are, you still have that mix tape or CD you made of all the songs that made you feel better, or made you feel worse. I still have my “Heartbreak tunes” CD, and here’s what’s on it. If you’ve got a #broken heart, see if these help you get over it, or help you wallow in it…
1. Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez works magic on this horrid excuse for a dance track. It’s hard to believe this is the same #song as the original, sung by a long-forgotten band called The Knife. This is the anthem for #lovers who never got to say good-bye, whose love outlived the time they could spend together. Play it as quiet as you can, and his voice is an intimate, pained whisper.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418