Even when you are really want to take that next big step, it can be a pretty scary thing, I know all about it. Being worried about things in such a moment is only normal… Normal, but not necessary.
Trust me, a strong love can survive all that. Doing things together, the boring but necessary things in the house, will bring a new kind of closeness to your relationship. Your messy hair in the morning, together with your bad morning humor, they could be even charming to him, as he is hopelessly in love.
You can worry about all kinds of things:
• Losing your privacy
• Becoming…old news; day and night together, won't he get bored?
• Maybe he will change the way he is once you move in…
• Sharing responsibilities and things to do around the house; after all, you are not the housekeeper
• **Money; **you don't want to be a kept woman but also not have to pay for everything
• Romance killers: messy hair and no make-up, dirty laundry, bad mood before the first cup of coffee in the morning
... What did I miss ?
And of course there is also the worry of one of you having to move and all the preparation and effort that requires. All practical issues are just things that need to be talked about. Let him know what you want and listen to what he wants. Find out together what works for you and go for it!
photo by **merkley**