FYI, I borrowed this line from Meredith's line to Derek in that Grey's Anatomy season finale. Something like her wanting then to be extraordinary together than ordinary apart.
Anyways, my point is that you should know WHEN **to call it **quits. Here are the top 5 signs:
1. You Feel That Your **conversations **are Stilted – They're More of a Necessity than a Matter of You Wanting to Talk about Anything under the Sun with Your Man
2. You See Your girlfriend's Boyfriend and Think "Why Isn't My Bf More like Him?"
3. You Don't Mind if He Doesn't **call **for Days on End
4. It's Always You who Gives **– or **gets
5. You No Longer feel Good about Yourself
If all of these signs are present, it's high time to reconsider if the one who you're with is really the one who you want to be with.