This desert is so rich and chocolaty it will make you to want to cheat on your diet because this chocolate cream cheese flan is so light & delicious. This is a recipe that is easy to make, but if you want to make it in one dish, instead of the individual bowls, it takes about two hours to bake, but it is worth the time. This is such a fantastic combo of chocolate, cream cheese and flan for all you chocolate lovers out there.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan:
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTL?® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTL?® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
• 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
• 5 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions of Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan:
• Preheat oven to 350° F.
• Combine sugar and water in medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high; boil, without stirring, for about 15 minutes or until caramel-color. Quickly pour over bottom and sides of twelve 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups (if syrup hardens, soften over low heat).
• Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, butter, Choco Bake, eggs and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend well. Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Arrange in 1 or 2 large baking pans; fill pans with hot water to 1-inch depths.
• Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Run knife around rims; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dishes.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Decadence Cake Recipe …
• Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• Easy Elegant No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
• Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
• Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cappuccino Crunch Cake Recipe…
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article