This refreshing and excellent drink recipe is superb and very easy to follow even kids can do this; it tastes wonderful and perfect on a hot summer day. Your family, especially kids will definitely love this. You can put a frosty twist with this velvety blend of three types of chocolates and more ice to add thicker consistency.
Ingredients of Frozen Hot Chocolate:
• 3 tablespoons superfine granulated sugar (or baking sugar)
• 1 envelope (2 to 3 tablespoons) Double Chocolate Meltdown, Rich Chocolate or Milk Chocolate Flavour NESTLE Hot Cocoa Mix
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1/3 cup each NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels
• 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
• 4 cups ice cubes
• Whipped cream
Directions of Frozen Hot Chocolate:
• Place sugar, cocoa mix and butter in top of double boiler that is set over gently boiling water.
• Stir frequently until melted and smooth paste forms.
• Add morsels; stir.
• When morsels begin to melt, slowly stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
• Stir until smooth and velvety. Cool to room temperature.
• Place chocolate mixture, remaining evaporated milk and ice in blender (in batches, if necessary); cover.
• Blend until smooth. Pour into individual glasses or bowls. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
• Sprinkle with additional chopped morsels, if desired. Serve with a straw and/or spoon.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cappuccino Crunch Cake Recipe…
• Chocolate Pate with Cranberry Coulis Recipe …
• Simply Rich Chocolate Syrup Recipe …
• Mexican Hot Chocolate Shots with Spicy Foam Recipe …
• Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article