This is a great idea for holidays and special gatherings but is especially delicious for everyday indulgence and the easiest way to eat fresh fruits. Your taste buds will definitely go crazy with the combination of fruits and chocolate. It is a no-fuss, no-mess and no-bake recipe sure to remind you that summer is just around the corner. Aside from its very appealing look they are good for your health as well. Fresh fruits are always positively identified with cool summer days.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Dipped Fruit Kabobs:
• 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 18 pieces bite-size fresh fruit, (strawberries, apple, banana, kiwifruit)
• 6 4-inch wooden skewers
Directions of Chocolate-Dipped Fruit Kabobs:
• Line baking sheet with wax paper.
• Microwave morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
• Dip fruit about halfway into chocolate; shake off excess. Or, place melted chocolate in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over fruit. Place fruit on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
• Thread three pieces fruit on each skewer.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe …
• Raspberry Chocolate Heart Tart Recipe …
• Chocolate Truffle Tart Recipe …
• Nesquik Chocolate Igloos Recipe …
• French Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article