This recipe is easy to follow and the results are delicious. The texture is so smooth and creamy, that you want to eat the frosting before it gets to the cake. This frosting is a cinch to make and tastes delicious and a perfect pair to the chocolate cake. Wonderful icing that is very easy to make with a semi rich taste and smooth consistency. Simple ingredients but a delicious topping for all cakes, cupcakes and anything else you can think of.
Ingredients of Chocolate Lover’s Frosting:
• 3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided
• 2/3 cup NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
• 5 to 6 tablespoons milk, divided
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions of Chocolate Lover’s Frosting:
• Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in remaining sugar and milk until smooth. Makes 2 cups total.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• French Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Royal Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight Recipe …
• Chocolate Fudge-Mint Cheesecake Recipe …
• Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article