The idea of light ice cream used in this recipe makes it seem like you are being more conscious of health. The hint on how to line the glass with hot fudge is great. You can make variations of this with different flavored shakes and you can even use strawberry syrup for Valentine’s Day!!! So simply & yet it really makes things seem super festive. The Chocolate is really simple to make and drizzling of chocolate in the cup was not that hard to do. This shake will take you back to the soda counter and bring back memories.
Ingredients of Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cherry Milkshake:
• 2 cups Cherry Chocolate Chip DREYER’S or EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream *
• 3/4 cup Simply Rich Chocolate Syrup (recipe below), room temperature or chilled
Directions of Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cherry Milkshake:
• Place ice cream and chocolate syrup in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
• Tip: For a drizzle on the side of glasses, place 1 tablespoon of room temperature Simply Rich Chocolate Syrup in corner of small plastic bag. Cut off corner of bag. Squeeze bag on inside of glass, starting at bottom and twirl at the same time.
• SHAKE IT UP: Try making this milkshake with other flavors of Light Ice Cream, such as Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip or Fudge Tracks!
• FOR SIMPLY RICH CHOCOLATE SYRUP: Heat 1/2 cup half-and-half and 1/4 cup granulated sugar to a gentle boil in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add 8 oz. finely chopped NESTL? CHOCOLATIER 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s) and 1 tablespoon of butter, cut into pieces. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Add 1 tablespoon butter; stir. Store in remaining syrup in resealable container in refrigerator. Makes about 1 1/3 cups.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Recipe …
• Duet of Chocolate and Berry Tart Recipe …
• Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan Recipe …
• Chocolate Decadence Cake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article